2K has announced a mobile companion app that will go with NBA 2K18. The app will launch on September 7, 12 days before the launch of the game. Check out the full list of features in the app below:
- Facial scanning to get the players face in the game.
- Earn Virtual Currency daily
- Shop for console items from the MyPlayer Store.
- Watch 2KTV anytime.
- Many ways to play with Quick Game, Playoff, and PVP game mode.
- Daily Objectives – complete each day for in-game rewards.
- Team Login Incentives – Login daily to earn team packs to distribute to teammates.
- Over 300 new cards for the NBA’s 2017-2018 season.
NBA 2K18 launches for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on September 19. Check out the latest trailer for the game below: