Let It Die, the free-to-play game that was from GunHo and Grasshopper is celebrating its one-year anniversary by announcing a collaboration with World of Tanks that will begin on November 30 and run through January 11.
The new deal will include Skill Decals and various items that can be used by both new and veteran players. Check out some of the included decals below:
- World of Tanks – Max HP increased by 45%
- Tiger II – Fire a WAR ENSEMBLE weapon for five seconds, which reloads with explosive rounds that deal 20% more damage.
- STEEL WALL – 20% chance of not taking any damage when hit.
- Chi-Ha – After using WAR ENSEMBLE weapons for five seconds, ammo changes to explosive rounds that deal 30% more damage.
- SHARPSHOOTER – Reduced bullet spray and recoil when using a WAR ENSEMBLE weapon.
- PATROL DUTY – Shows enemies on the map permanently and decreases Dash stamina consumption and Fatigue Time by 50%.
- BILLOTTE’S MEDAL – Players recover faster from being set on fire or from paralysis when electrocuted.
- T95E2 – Increases attack power during Down Attack by 50%.
- Call for Vengeance – Rage Gauge increases by +2 when starting a Raid from the Revenge List
- INVADER – Increases attack by 20% in a Raid.
Along with the decals, there will also be new armor and decorations available for purchase. Let It Die is available for free on PlayStation 4. Check out a trailer for the game below: