Earlier today Nintendo had a new direct highlighting some of their upcoming content for this year. Like many directs, they saved arguably the best for last, announcing that Dark Souls: Remastered will be making its way to the Switch this year on May 25. The game will include the Artorias of the Abyss DLC and will have an improved resolution and framerate.
Along with the Dark Souls announcement, several Wii U port announcements were a major part of the direct. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze will be coming to Switch on May 4. Additionally, Highrule Warriors will be coming to Switch this Spring. Check out the full list of game updates, announcements and the archived direct below:
- The World Ends With You Final Remix coming to Switch this year.
- Aeigislash and Blastoise confirmed for Pokkén DX.
- Kirby Star Allies coming March 16.
- Dragon Quest Builders demo available now for Switch.
- Mario Tennis Aces coming this Spring to Switch.
- YS VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana launches on Switch this Summer.
- Free competitive balloon hunt mode featuring Luigi coming to Super Mario Odyssey in February.
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy will release for Switch this Summer.
- Donkey Kong coming as playable character to Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle this Spring.
- Payday 2 coming to Switch February 27.