Flies gather around rotting corpses and the sickly sweet smell of freshly-spilled blood has given way to the abhorrent stench of undeath. From the southern jungles of Kehjistan, a mighty army of risen warriors approaches as we welcome the newest playable hero to Diablo III—the Necromancer!
Necromancers are grim summoners who draw upon the power of blood and bone harvested from their fallen enemies. These battlefield commanders curse their enemies and reanimate their carcasses . . . or make those corpses explode!
- Wield the Power of the Dead as the Necromancer, Diablo III’s Newest Playable Hero
- Inspired by the Diablo II hero—the Priests of Rathma preserve the delicate balance between life and death.
- Reimagined to take advantage of everything Diablo III has to offer.
- Necromancers are masters of the dark arts who draw Essence from the corpses of their enemies.
- As a battlefield commander, directly control your undead forces from the thick of the fight.
- Awe-Inspiring New Skills Unleash the Power of Blood and Bone
- Grim Scythe: Swing a huge scythe in a wide arc, dealing damage and restoring Essence.
- Leech: Curse enemies so that attacking them transfers their life energy to you and your allies.
- Blood Nova: Unleash a powerful nova dealing massive damage to surrounding enemies.
- Devour: Consume corpses to instantly restore Essence to power your other skills.
- Golem: Summon a powerful ally like the mighty Blood Golem, which can drain the blood from your enemies, dealing damage and restoring your health.
- Blood Rush: Shed your mortal flesh and pass through solid objects to swiftly reach a new location.
- Collect Necromantic Sets and Legendaries: The Necromancer will be able to collect many rare treasures of unearthly power, including new Legendaries and Set items.
- Rise of the Necromancer Pack will include the character, an in-game pet, cosmetic wings, two character slots, two stash tabs, a portrait frame, pennant, banner, and banner sigil.
PUBLISHED AND DEVELOPED BY: BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT
GENRE: ACTION RPG
PLATFORM: LAUNCHING GLOBALLY ON PC, PS4, AND XBOX ONE
PRICING AND RELEASE DATE: TBD
For more details about Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, visit http://www.diablo3.com/reaperofsouls.