2K has announced the details for the Season Pass and other DLC that will be coming to WWE 2K18. Included in the content will be new playable characters, moves, and progression features. Content will be released in late 2017 and early 2018. Check out the full list of items below:
- Players will gain access to all unlockable content available at launch in the game’s VC Purchasable section (excluding downloadable content);
- Players can also decide the overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters throughout the life of the product.
Enduring Icons Pack
- Playable WWE Superstars: The Hardy Boyz.
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Beth Phoenix and The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express.
MyPlayer Kick Start
- Players will gain access to unlock and boost MyPlayer ratings and attributes made available at launch as part of the game’s MyCareer mode.
- Players can also unlock all clothing made available at launch that provides attribute boosts in MyCareer.
New Moves Pack
- Explore a wide variety of new in-game moves, including the Tie Breaker (made popular by WWE Superstar Tye Dillinger); the Crash Landing (made popular by NXT Superstar Kassius Ohno); the Pumphandle Death Valley Driver (made popular by NXT Superstar Akam); and the Swinging Sleeper Slam (made popular by WWE Hall of Famer Diamond Dallas Page).
NXT Generation Pack
- Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Lars Sullivan and Ruby Riot.
All of the above information can be purchased stand-alone or together through the Season Pass for the game. WWE 2K18 launches for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on October 17. Check out a trailer for the game below: