Nintendo has released their weekly list of downloadable content. The big title this week is the latest entry to the Pokémon series, Sun and Moon.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon – Embark on a new adventure and catch, battle and trade new Pokémon on the tropical islands of the Alola Region. Discover Z-Moves and unleash these intense attacks in battle. Call upon Pokémon with Poké Ride to discover new areas across the region and take on the Island Challenge Trials to become the Pokémon Champion! Who are you going to choose as your partner Pokémon: Rowlet, Litten or Popplio? The Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon games will be available on Nov. 18. Until then, don’t forget you can download the Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Special Demo Version and meet the Pokémon that can be found in the full versions of the games. Ash-Greninja, the Pokémon that appears alongside Ash in the animated TV series Pokémon the Series: XYZ, will also appear as a member of your team and can be transferred to the full version of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon once purchased when the games launch Nov. 18.
- Swapdoodle – The Swapdoodle game is an easy way to write messages, draw 3D pictures and share them with your Nintendo 3DS friends. Swapping doodles is a snap thanks to stamps based on the icons of played games and your Mii character. You can also purchase in-game add-on packs that have doodle lessons of Nintendo characters!
- Wii Retail on Wii U
- Wario Land: Shake It – Wario returns to form, with all the jumping, power-dashing and butt-stomping we’ve come to expect. With the Wii Remote controller turned sideways, veterans and newcomers alike can run, jump and smash their way through hectic side-scrolling stages. By shaking the Wii Remote, you can shake down your enemies, free coins from treasure bags and even cause in-game earthquakes. Purchase and download this vibrant Wii console platformer on the Wii U console today!
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- Excitebike 64 – Grind your way through the extreme sport of motocross and attempt more than a dozen outrageous tricks, such as heel clickers, cliffhangers and bar hops. Select from six different riders – each with her or his own unique style – and race across 20 stadium tracks and outdoor courses. You can also create your very own courses or race against up to four friends (additional controllers required for multiplayer mode; sold separately).