Square Enix has announced that the PC version of Final Fantasy XV will be coming to PC in early 2018. The game will be adding in PC features such as enhanced graphics and physics simulations.
The PC version of the game include the following GameWorks technology from NVIDIA:
- NVIDIA Flow – creates vivid, combustible fluid, fire and smoke.
- NVIDIA HairWorks – creates dynamic, life-like hair and fur for characters, animals and monsters that inhabit the game.
- NVIDIA ShadowWorks – enables characters to cast shadows on themselves.
- NVIDIA Turf Effects – creates life-like grass and vegetation in the game environment.
- NVIDIA VXAO – adds depth and realism based on the physics principles shadows and light.
Check out the reveal trailer for the game below: